We got a pool a while back so that the dogs could keep cool while outside since it's been pretty hot here. Matilda could care less about it, but Makayla loves it and the water. Here's a video that will make you laugh! (I was inside recording this, so you can hear Wimbeldon in the background -- just ignore that!)
Yesterday we finally gave in and put up a dog fence, but found an easier and less expensive alternative to installing a chain link fence. Here is some pics of our project.
This used 50 ft of fencing.

The gate we put up is behind the A/C unit (only about 8 ft there)

2 comments:
Thank you so much for creating a blog! :) Now I have more than one site to keep track of you on. I must say your website looks so much better than mine... are you using some sort of code i don't know?? Keep the posts coming, I check up on your blog at least once a day. (I can't help it, with no job and no one around, I get bored) :) Hope you are having fun in NY
Your videos of the pups are hilarious...thanks for watching Ace while Luke XC'd up to visit! :)
Post a Comment