Monday, August 25, 2008

Catching up

Well, I haven't written here in a while because work got so crazy! I've been in Miami the past 3 weeks and before that was in Jackson at least once a week for about 3 weeks. So here it goes to catch everyone up...

My mom got hitched!
My mom and my new stepdad, Alan, got married on June 21st in Pensacola, FL on the Beach.


NYC 2008
My sisters and Brittany and I went to NYC July 4th weekend and had tons of fun! We went to some restuarants and clubs featured on SATC, went on the SATC tour, saw a celebrity, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, stood in line for 2 hours for some famous pizza, saw the Macy's fireworks, sang karaoke in Koreatown, saw Rent on Broadway, took a carriage ride through Central Park and had dessert at Serendipity. Here's a few pics from the trip.



Abby came to MS
Abby finally got a flight here and got to see where we live and met some friends. We celebrated her birthday and we took her to a local restaurant.



Jeff's parents come to MS
Cathy and Tom visited us in Meridian and we also took them to a few local restaurants and went to some historic homes and even saw the Meridian carousel. Jeff also took us to the flight simulator and we each got to try to fly and land (I landed it!). And Jeff and his dad helped finish our fence project.

No comments: