Since we only had Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving, my family decided they would come up to Meridian to join us! Its the first year I haven't traveled for Thanksgiving and it was very nice! We got to hang out with our 2 year old nephew, Bryson who has grown and has a big vocabulary since the last time we got to see him!
Since this was the first Thanksgiving my sisters and Mom have ever cooked without our Grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins, it was definitely eventful! Such a small kitchen with no counter space was a major obstacle, but we made due with only setting the oven on fire 2 times and the fire alarms once! And I had an excuse to use my wedding China for the first time!
We mostly hang out at the house cooking, playing board/card games and watching football but we did get to take everyone to the flight simulators so that everyone had a chance to fly the T-45! Here is just a few pictures. I have to get more pictures from my sisters since I apparently didn't take many!
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment