The adventures of Jeff, Siobhan, Kevin and the pups, Matilda and Makayla
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The CQ Mustache
This post will get updated every Monday to show the transformation of Jeff's CQ mustache. I think it's interesting since this is the first time Jeff has grown just a mustache and I thought people would get a kick out of it!
Where is it? The mustache. Oh Oh... there it is! Jared came back from Sere with what looked like this very full mustache. After a shower, it was just as patchy and not very full as usual :) I love your treadmill!!!
This blog was created so that we can keep in touch with our family and friends while we move around the country with the Navy. Siobhan is a software programmer and Jeff is a Lieutenant, USN and a Naval Aviator. We welcomed our son, Kevin, into the world on September 14, 2011. Our current adventure is living out in Virginia Beach while Jeff is flying the F/A-18C Hornet for VFA-37 The Ragin' Bulls and becoming parents to our first child!
1 comment:
Where is it? The mustache. Oh Oh... there it is! Jared came back from Sere with what looked like this very full mustache. After a shower, it was just as patchy and not very full as usual :) I love your treadmill!!!
Post a Comment