Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow in MS, My 25th Birthday, Wingings

It snowed in Mississippi on March 1st! Our friends Megan and Jared were in town for one night and it was freezing and snowed! So unlike Mississippi! It was all melted away by noon, but it was fun while it lasted! Makayla has never seen snow before but had no problem adjusting to it. She liked chasing the snowballs and went crazy if you threw some of it in the air! Here are a few pictures from the day.



My 25th Birthday was on March 5th! Too bad I had to be in Atlanta and sick for it!! The weekend before though Feb 28th, Kim and Jen surpirsed me with an Angel Food cake - one of my favs - and some gifts! Such good friends! Their husbands were winging the weekend of my birthday and they wanted to celebrate with me before all of the chaos that weekend entails! I did get to have a Cheesecake factory dinner and cheesecake while in Atlanta and an awesome drink there called a Georgia Peach. When I got home on the 6th there was a big box waiting for me from Jeff. He got me exactly what I wanted - a wall-mounted jewelry box! Don't get me wrong though, I picked it out and sent him a link to overstock.com! By now I know how to get what I want :) ! Here are some pics!

Like a said earlier, Kim's and Jen's husbands winging on March 6th! Kim and Lance got sergrad which means they will stay here another year and Lance will be an instructor for the T-45. Yea for friends not leaving us! Jen and Clay got Prowlers in Whidbey Island so they will be leaving us, but maybe not too soon :) ! I'm so happy both couples got what they wanted and happy that Kim will be here to help celebrate Jeff's winging with me!

No comments: