Thursday, January 06, 2011

2010 Race Photos

So this weekend marks the start of my training for my second half marathon, the Shamrock Half Marathon. So in honor of this, I decided to post some of my "crossing the finish line" race photos from 2010 to remind myself how far I've come.

One thing I've learned from posting these -- I need to take better "crossing the finish line" photos! Enjoy :)

San Francisco Embarcadero 10k (first 10k ever)

Rock n' Roll Half Marathon Virginia Beach (first half)


Blue Moon Wicked 10k Virginia Beach

Katy YMCA Turkey Dash 5k

I've ran a lot more races in 2010, so here are a few pre-race or post-race pictures.

San Francisco Embarcadero 10k (first 10k ever)

CHKD 8k Norfolk

Strike Fighter Ball 2010 5k NAS Oceana

Rock n' Roll Half Marathon Virginia Beach (first half)

Blue Moon Wicked 10k Virginia Beach

Run with the Saints 5k Houston

Army/Navy 10k Fort Story

Here is to a lot more great races in 2011!

No comments: