Baby Burch is sure testing out it's legs these days. I've been feeling a lot of kicking and movement. I love it - but it's kinda getting distracting. All I wanna do is put my hands on my belly and it's kinda getting in the way of doing anything else! I love it and I don't want to miss any of them if I can. Jeff hasn't been able to feel it yet - but it's partly his fault for being too slow or not sitting next to me when it happens. I know there is a lot more time and there will be a lot more kicking in it's future.
Next Monday is our anatomy ultrasound -- but as I said a few posts back -- we won't be making it public till after Baby Burch's shower in TX on May 21st. So you'll just have to wait a little bit longer :)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment