I'm still decorating the wall behind it (it'll be the last sneak peek before the final reveal!) so the top is still not done. I also will be using the dresser as a changing table, but I still need the changing pad so it's not on there either.
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Nursery Sneak Peek #7: Dresser
This past weekend, I went on a trip to IKEA with some friends to pick up the dresser I've been eying. It's the IKEA Hemnes 8 drawer dresser. I love how tall it is and that it's actually got a slick finish on it so it'll be easily cleaned. It was pretty simple to put together, just took time to execute all 40+ steps. I was also surprised that the majority of the pieces are real wood - not particle board so it should be pretty sturdy. There is plenty of room for all of Kevin's clothes, blankets and everything else!
I'm still decorating the wall behind it (it'll be the last sneak peek before the final reveal!) so the top is still not done. I also will be using the dresser as a changing table, but I still need the changing pad so it's not on there either.
I'm still decorating the wall behind it (it'll be the last sneak peek before the final reveal!) so the top is still not done. I also will be using the dresser as a changing table, but I still need the changing pad so it's not on there either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment