Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peek #1: Theme

The nursery is in no way ready for it's reveal quite yet, so I figured I'd start a series of sneak peeks till it is ready!

So for our little guy, I thought Jeff would want to do a plane theme like most pilots insist on. But I was surprised when he said I didn't have to! Well -- then what did I want to do for a boys room?? I hadn't even thought about it because I assumed we'd be doing planes. I started looking through website after website of boy's bedding. A lot of boy's stuff is blue and brown and I just wanted something different. I narrowed it down to a top 10 and showed Jeff. To my surprise he picked the same one I liked.

So here is a sneak peek of the bedding!

2 comments:

The Stolle Family said...

WHAT?!! That's all we get? I know a sneak peak isn't supposed to tell you much, but really... that's all we get?! I LOVE YOUR THEME SO FAR! It has been tough finding different boy stuff. I have been looking for green and blue ... lime green and cobalt blue. No go. So I have to "make" what I want.

Siobhan said...

Yeah, that's all for now :)! But don't worry, I'll post another one soon! Well, I hope to get a sneak peak of what is being made for his room!!