My sister Elizabeth wanted to make some art for the nursery. She is a great artist and very creative. So after the reveal, I told her what I wanted and she went to work. I just got the 4 canvases last week and they are great!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh here we go again! We get a side shot of the artwork? What kind of sneak peak is that!? I CANNOT wait to see the completed nursery!!!! I have found so many things on etsy in the fabric that I have picked to do some of my own things and it just inspires more ideas! Your sister should set up a shop :)
PS: I realize that sounded mean. Sorry! I am just uber excited to see what you and Jeff create for Baby B!!!!!!!!
LOL. I'm doing those types of pics on purpose :) so it's more of a peek and not giving everything away! I still want there to be something to see when it's all put together! And I know you don't mean to sound mean!! I told my sister she needs to as well -- she just made some art for Jen too and she made all of the art for her nursery and some for my other sister's kids too. If there is something you would want done custom - let me know! What fabric are you using?
My family is coming to town and we are going to be crafty for Andersen's room. If my canvases don't turn out well, I am hiring your sister!!
Post a Comment