Friday, June 10, 2011

Stalking Craigslist

To try to alleviate some of the costs of all the baby gear, I've been checking out Craigslist daily for some good deals. I've been using something called Craigs Easy which makes looking at it tolerable. Here's the link if you are interested: http://craigseasy.com/.

I've also spent 2 Saturday mornings (so far) going to garage sales for some hand me down clothes but haven't found much on the gear side.

I do admit that I am a little picky because there are a lot of things I don't want to get second hand since I'll plan on having more than one child, but there are somethings I don't mind -- especially if they are in really good condition.

So far, I got my Baby Trend Snap and Go stroller for $25 (retails for $55) and a Summer Infant Bather for $12 (retails for $25). The stroller was used only a handful of times and the bather was unused and still in the packaging!

I'm always looking for a good deal!

1 comment:

The Stolle Family said...

You are stinking good! I need someone else to go with me because sometimes they can be intimidating! Woo hoo for wonderful finds. Thanks for the link!